Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (or 2 large ones)
- 1 tin borlotti beans, rinsed and drained
- 75g diced blu block violife cheese
- 50g roasted red peppers
- 1 small tin sweet corn
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. dried marjoram
- 1tsp cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- With a small knife, poke sweet potatoes on top and bake until until easily pierced with knife. Cut lengthwise slits in tops of sweet potatoes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- With fork, scrape sweet potato flesh to fluff; add to black bean mixture then spoon contents into each potato, packing to fit.
- Bake at 180 degrees C on foil-lined baking sheet 10 minutes or until beans are hot.