Raspberry coconut cookies
- 300g self raising flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g coconut sugar
- 150ml coconut oil
- 75ml warm water
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 10 freeze dried raspberries (crush with a fork)
- 10g desiccated coconut
- Combine sugar and oil and mix until creamy.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix until combined into a form batter.
- Measure out into 40g portions and roll each into a ball.
- Roll in the crushed raspberries and coconut.
- Place in freezer while oven preheats to 170 degrees then bake for 15 mins.
- The cookies will be very soft at first but will firm up as they cool.