Realand Online Launch Party
Welcome to the online launch party for Realand, the first in my series of adventure books for children. If you want to know more about these books then just follow this link!
In keeping with the all the colours of the rainbow theme number 3 son and I are wearing Rainbow Corice fancy dress for our party outfits which means we look like the little fellow in the illustration above.
Rainbow colours (and corices) are very important in Realand, and I am looking forward to you all reading the book to find out why.
To celebrate the publication of Realand I will be giving away a signed copy to 5 readers. All you have to do to get your name in the draw is leave a ‘pick me please’ comment below this post. The winning names will be drawn at random by my number 3 son tomorrow (2nd December). If you are under 13 please get permission from an adult before you leave a comment.
If you want to keep in touch with all my writing related news and future giveaways there are several ways you can do it besides signing up for the RSS feed to my blog:
- Sign up for my newsletter (subscribers get opportunities to enter exclusive giveaways but you must have an adult’s permission to sign up if you are under 16 years old).
- Follow me on Twitter (tweets about this launch party using #Realand would be much appreciated).
- Like my author page on Facebook for sneak peeks at covers, other photos and a chance to have your say on what books of mine you have read.
- Follow me on Pintrest to trace my book’s journey’s from concept to completed work.
- Fan me on Wattpad to read excepts of writing in progress (chapters from The Plump WAG’s Club – my 3rd novel for adults will be posted soon).
- Friend me on Goodreads and add books I have written to your shelves (you can also enter to win another copy of Realand until the 2nd Dec).
- Visit my Amazon Page to see the variety of books I have to offer readers.
I would very much appreciate it if you post a review up on your favourite online bookstore or book review site when you have finished reading Realand so I know which parts of the book you enjoyed the most.